- The micro dataset will only be used for the stated statistical and/or research purpose. It shall not in any way be used for other purposes, including any administrative, commercial or law enforcement purposes.
- Any results derived from the micro dataset will be used solely for reporting aggregated information, and not for any specific individual entities or data subjects;
- The Lead Researcher nor anyone else authorized in this agreement shall not take any action with the purpose of identifying any individual entity (i.e. person, household, enterprise, etc.) in the micro dataset(s). If such a disclosure is made inadvertently, no use will be made of the information, and it will be reported immediately to FAO;
- The micro dataset and other materials provided by the Food and Agriculture Microdata Catalogue will not be re-disseminated, or sold or otherwise shared with anyone other than the Lead Researcher and anyone else authorized in this agreement without the written agreement of FAO.
- No attempt will be made to produce links or matching among datasets provided by FAO, and any other datasets that could identify individuals or organizations.
- Any books, articles, conference papers, theses, dissertations, reports, or other publications that employ data obtained from FAO will cite the source of data in accordance with the Citation Requirement provided with each dataset.
- An electronic copy of all reports and publications based on the requested data will be sent to FAO.
- The Lead Researcher shall implement security measures to prevent unauthorized access to this micro dataset. The micro dataset must be destroyed upon the completion of the research, unless FAO obtains satisfactory guarantee that the micro dataset(s) can be secured and provides written authorization to the Lead Researcher in this respect.
- The designations employed in the dataset do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of FAO concerning the legal or development status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries. Information contained in the dataset is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. No guarantee is given that the information is correct, complete or up-to-date. FAO does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness, authenticity or reliability of any information contained in the dataset. FAO shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from, or directly or indirectly connected to, the use of, reference to, or reliance on any dataset, including, but not limited to, any liability arising from any interpretation or inferences based upon the data, nor from any intentional or negligent misuse, errors, disclosure, undue transfer, loss or destruction of data that may occur