Data file: r3_wb_lsms_hfpm_hh_survey_public_microdata.dta
Round 3 Household level data collected through COVID-19 High Frequency Phone Survey Household Questionnaire:
- Household location identification.
- Respondent's knowledge about the pandemic including questions on knowledge of to reduce the risk of contracting coronavirus.
- Selected questions on the respondents' behavior and social distancing practices in the week preceding the survey.
- Access to basic needs.
- Respondent's work status in the week preceding the survey; job loss and its reasons; employers and their sectors; changes in work arrangements; profile of household owned business and changes; employment and job loss status of non-respondent household member.
- Types of household income sources - farming, personal income from wage employment or pension, own non-farm business; remittances from within Ethiopia and abroad; income from properties, investments and savings; and support from government and NGOs and other charitable organizations; changes in income sources after the outbreak; and coping strategies for income loss.
- Household referenced questions on food insecurity experience by all household members for the 30 days preceding the survey.
- Household agriculture practices for the current agriculture season
- Aid and Support (Safety Net, other cash and in-kind support)