- Health problems, types of injury/illness, medical assistance/consultation, health insurance, disabilities, vital registration (birth certificate), breast feeding, and anthropometrics (children and under).
Labor and time use
- Time use, labor market participation in the last 7 days and the last 12 months, unpaid apprenticeship, temporary absence, job search, casual or temporary work participation, participation in food for work/ public works programs, and contribution of free labor to community activities.
- Dwelling ownership and property tax, characteristics of the dwelling and utilities, including WASH indicators, water and energy source, cooking facilities, sewerage and solid waste management.
Milk and Egg Production, Animal Power, and Dung
- Quantity of milk and egg production; production, disposition and income from milk and egg production, income for other animal byproducts; Livestock use for transport, crop cultivation and harvesting; disposition of livestock dung.
Community Needs and Actions
- Initiation, participation and mobilization of resources for community projects including roads, school, health facility, water, natural resource management, public transport, agriculture, law enforcement, etc.